We're back! In this episode we recount some iconic music in advertising, from Justin Timberlake to furry creatures, before going off topic and talking about talking about music in films.
- U2 Give Away New Album to ITunes Users - YouTube
- Cadbury's Gorilla Advert Aug 31st 2007 - YouTube
- Blink-182 Sued by Fyre Fest Trustee Over $500,000 Performance Fee
- John Lewis Christmas advert 2018 featuring Elton John - YouTube
- John Lewis Christmas advert: Elton John reportedly paid £5m to star in 2018 edition | The Independent
- McDonald's Paid Justin Timberlake $6 Million For 'I'm Lovin' It' | Celebrity Net Worth