We had a few issues with Marco’s audio levels this week, and whilst we have worked to counter them, we apologise for any dips in quality you experience with this episode. Thanks!
This episode we delve into the weird and wonderful parts of the internet to discuss some myths and misconceptions about things that are bad for you.
- Bampots Podcast on Twitter
- Bampots on Instagram
- Bampots on Facebook
- Loneliness: A disease?
- London is among the loneliest cities in the world
- Those Of Us Who Are Lonely In London Are Almost A City In Ourselves | HuffPost Life
- Smoking is down, but almost 38 million American adults still smoke | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC
- Adult smoking habits in the UK - Office for National Statistics
- 5 Things That Are Almost as Deadly as Smoking, According to Science
- World Health Organization Says Processed Meat Causes Cancer
- WHO | Q&A on the carcinogenicity of the consumption of red meat and processed meat
- List Of Things The Daily Mail Says Will Give You Cancer • Lazer Horse
- 6 Ridiculous Things More Likely To Kill You Than A Plane Crash - Travelstart Blog
- How to beat the fear of flying | BBC
- 14 Seemingly Harmless Things That Could Actually Kill You
- Fatal air embolism during female autoerotic practice | SpringerLink
- Dyson vs Big Paper Towel | The Verge
- Vehicle Fatality Estimates